Bento Box Cake
The cake is one of our favorite desserts in the United States for its sweetness and symbol of warmth, many buying it for occasions like birthday party, family reunion and even outing. The bad thing is that it doesn’t always come cheap, with just one costing you dozens of dollars, a possible economic burden for ordinary American families. To save money, learning to make a cake is of great necessity. The process is not that difficult as you image and can be finished within under two hours. In this post, I’d like to teach you how to make the commonly eaten cake - Bento Box Cake.
Before getting started making the cake, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
70g berry sugar
7g cocoa powder
40g edible oil
50g low-gluten flour
300g light cream
A certain amount of fruit pieces
Here are my instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 180℃;
- Separate egg yolk from albumen;
- Add corn oil, milk, flour and cocoa powder to egg yolk, and then stir them until they are fully mixed;
- Add berry sugar to albumen, and then stir to mix them;
- Mix albumen with egg yolk until bubbles emerge;
- Put the mixture of albumen and egg yolk into your oven, and bake it for 12-15 minutes.
- Take the mixture (has become cake) out of your oven, and cool it;
- Add whipped cream on the cake, and then put fruit pieces on the cream.
Recipe Video for you:
Commanding the skill of making Bento Box Cake can not only save big but also offer constant sweetness for you. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Get started!