How to make Apple Toffee Crunch Cake?
Apple Toffee Crunch Cake is a very popular dessert among American citizens. But making it on your own seems not simple. To help Toffee Crunch Cake fans master the skill of making the cake, I’d like to offer some instructions in this post.
Toffee Crunch Cake is made of various ingredients, so you need to prepare:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 can (20 oz.) can apple pie filling, diced
- 1 1/2 cups toffee chips, divided
- 1 1/4 cups caramel sauce, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) whipped cream topping or Crème Chantill
After all ingredients mentioned above are in place, you can start making your Apple Toffee Crunch Cake by following steps below:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together both sugars. Add butter and vegetable oil, stirring to combine. Add eggs, sour creamand vanilla extract, whisk till smooth.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with milk, whisking until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into prepared baking dish. Spread top of batter with apple pie filling and sprinkle with 1 cup toffee chips. Pour remaining batter on top and spread to the edges with a spatula. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until the cake is golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from the oven. While still hot, poke holes in the top of the cake with a fork or straw. Pour 1 cup caramel sauce over the top.
- Allow cake to cool completely, about 45 minutes. Top with whipped creamtopping, drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and sprinkle with toffee chips.
- Serve immediately or cover cake and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
As long as you follow my instructions, I believe you will succeed in making a yummy Apple Toffee Crunch Cake.
Blue flag is a very reliable N2O whipped cream charger brand, and able to provide sufficient whipped cream for your cake. If you’re considering buying N2O whipped cream charger, visit the official website of Blue flag. The shopping site now sells affordable and high-quality whipped cream chargers.