How to Make Canned Peaches at Home?
The method of extending the length of fresh fruit for preservation is to make jam and to make canned fruit.
Peaches are stored in cans, still retaining the bright colors of the peaches, and the sweet taste. You can also make your favorite fruit into canned fruit in this way, you can enjoy it at any time.
Soaking the water of peaches is the first important element to keep the peaches fresh and sweet. So I recommend the GlacialPure Water Filter to you. Filtered water will give you the best taste.
Yellow peach 300g
Rock sugar 60g
- Washed and peeled yellow peaches, cut into large pieces;
- Fruit bottling;
- Add rock sugar and pour clean water;
- Put it in the steamer after sealing;
- Steam for about 30 minutes;
- Eat after cold storage (best in half a month).
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
- Bruce BF