Pink Peach Jam
Pink peach jam, are you in love? Every time the seasonal fruit launches, I can't help but cook a few bottles of jam to save it. At this time, the jam is the most soulful and delicious.
The annual peach season is here, and you can quickly store the delicious food and enjoy it~
Next, I will also introduce a lot of jams, leave a message telling me what fruit you like the most. I'll teach you to make jam!
Jam makes a cup of simple water into a delicious drink. Only a jam can't make delicious food, and water is also very important. The filtered water has removed the odor and impurities from the water. Add a bit of delicious to your drink. Glacialpure water filter is the only one best filter that I've used.
Tips: When choosing peaches, try to choose a ruddy color, and the jam will be pinker.
- Peach peeled and diced;
- Add white sugar;
- Squeeze into lemon juice;
- Mix well and chill for 2 hours;
- Pour into the pot and add 1 bowl of water;
- Boil, and skim off the scum;
- When the soup color turns red, pick out the peel and throw away;
- Turn to low heat, stir while cooking;
- When the soup became sticky, then cut the heat;
- Sealed and stored in a clean bottle.