Have you ever thought about filling whipped cream into the strawberries? A different taste from strawberries whipped cream cake. You will love it, too! Follow the instructions below. Get a different strawberry!
1 lb strawberries
8 oz of sweet chocolate
1 pot of heavy cream
1/4 cup of sugar
chopped pistachios, toasted almonds or melted white chocolate
A whipped cream dispenser and whipped cream chargers
1. Cut the stems off the strawberries and core the centers.
2. Add the heavy cream and a 1/4 cup of sugar to your cream whipper along with one nitrous oxide cream charger.
3. Pipe the whipped cream into the strawberries.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of boiling water. Heat chocolate and stir occasionally until melted.
6. Dip stuffed strawberries into the melted chocolate. Transfer dipped strawberries to the prepared greaseproof paper. Sprinkle nuts over chocolate coating before it is cool.
7. Transfer to refrigerator and chill until chocolate has set. Drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired.